Lunar Cycles Webinar
Sunday June 25, 2017 9:00am PDT
This webinar is all about the Moon and how to tune into the flow of the lunar phases!
Being in harmony with the Moon and its phases, particularly the new and full Moons can be a powerful practice for women and men! It can support emotional well being, intuition, and provide times to set intentions for new beginnings as well as completion of projects or endings..
You do not need to have a foundation in astrology to benefit from this class! The class will be recorded (audio and video), so if you cannot attend live you can still register and get the recording.
During this two hour webinar, we will take a deep look at the new and full Moon phases for July-September.
You will learn:
- Full Moons: July 8, August 7, September 6 (PDT)
- New Moons: July 23, August 21, September 19 (PDT)
- Basic indications of the Moon in the birth chart and the story of Chandra; why it was cursed to wax and wane.
- Detailed information about the new and full Moon phases of July, August and September, which includes the Lunar and Solar eclipses on August 7 and 21. The August 21 eclipse is the first eclipse to occur from the west coast to the east coast of the US in many decades!
- Overview of the nakshatras for each new and full Moon phase.
- Details about the sign and specific house that the new and full Moon will fall into by rising sign.
- Other planetary influences to the new and full Moon phases.
- Moon meditation with complimentary Yantra
- Everyone who registers will receive a Moon Yantra Cosmic Cling